Thursday, October 6, 2011

Discovered in my Spam Folder

Scion keeps pumping out releases, strangely enough. Newest to the cabbage patch is Wormrot, who will join Magrudergrind, The Melvins, and Enslaved as a new member of a theoretical group I refer to as the "Artists Least Likely To Be Heard Playing From a Scion."

"Yeah man, I prefer their split with I Abhor, though....do you ever get the feeling we're driving a piece of cheddar cheese?"

If you're new to Wormrot, they play quick and dirty grindcore, sans bass. The results? Terrific. I don't know what else to say but you can spare five minutes to listen to Noise, as long as you don't mind subliminal suggestions geared towards making you purchase box-like vehicles that make you look like an ecstasy dealer. Support your importers of grind.

Noise

while we're at it

Abuse LP


still sans my own computer and digital music library (and worldly pleasure). More whining to come.

-W.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah??