Thursday, December 15, 2011

Existential Malaise

I'm working on a year end retrospective. Pain in the ass. I think I need another coffee because right now I'm spiraling downwards into a pit of negativity.

Speaking of which, a shoo-in for my top however-the-hell-many is this year's new full length from Corrupted, Garten der Unbewusstheit, which is, if you're acquainted with Corrupted's previous material, a natural continuation of their patience-pushing, colorless, and unbelievably bleak doom. If you're feeling a little soul-crushing despair, listen yourself to some "Garten," the first track. The words "dirge," "funeral," and "burial" come to mind.

For your reference, the youtube video is about an hour long, although "Garten" itself is around 28 minutes.




Stay fresh.
-W.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah??