Tuesday, May 17, 2011

On The Docket

Developments


The last post was particularly agonizing to research. Expect the first edition of my music podcast in your future, to purge all of that garbage from your ears.

I've successfully shanghaied a good friend/former roommate/one of the few metalheads with whom I went to school with/former DJ to contribute to SFL/LLS. I couldn't be happier. My next task will be to bend him into contributing at least as much as I do (not saying much. Whooops.)

IT WONT STOP RAINING! I take the city bus to get places so, this weather phenomenon is unwelcome.

I started The Sports Writer by Richard Ford and I'm just loving it.

I started Battlestar Gallactica and was up until almost 4 AM last night watching it. Problem.

I'm also reading Swedish Death Metal by Daniel Ekeroth, which has been really great. It's ENORMOUS.

Finally, a new review is forthcoming, this time from the American Deep South and it's not Eyehategod.


I leave you with some new Autopsy. The LP is released. This one I'm picking up for keeps.

"Macabre Eternal"



-W.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah??