Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Delicious Beer Drinking Marathon

Some common misconceptions

1. Liking grapes precludes the feasibility of disliking raisins

2. I like getting tattoos so strangers can ask me probing personal questions

3. Taking a multiple day break in the middle of a non-compulsory project, like a 2011 Retrospective, will always rejuvenate one and give them drive to finish said project

No excuses, back to work. I've been busy but, hey, so have you. You're the ones with real jobs. I should be able to take forty minutes out of every day or two to talk about death metal or farts.

SPEAKING of blogs getting back underway, Junkyard God is back with regular posts and you oughta go check out the wares therein, especially if SFL/LLS isn't fulfilling your desire for grind, slam, black metal, or adult contemporary.

Happy New Year(?) I'll have that 'Year's Favorite' done soon.

-W.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah??